Azure DevOps Training Course Content
Designing and developing apps for Containers
- Virtual Machine vs Containers
- Install and configure Docker Engine
- Deploy and manage Containers
Configure Diagnostics, Monitoring, and Analytics
- Azure Monitoring and alerts configuration
- Log analytics
- Insights virtual machines and network
- Insights applications and containers
Azure with Packer & Terraform
- Deploy Azure Infrastructure with Terraform
- Azure Image management with Packer.
Azure Functions & Logic Apps
- Understanding Azure functions.
- Creating and executing Azure Functions.
- Creating Logic Apps and executing.
- Introduction to Azure API Management.
Understanding Azure DevOps
- Learning Azure DevOps application/tool.
- Creating KANBAN boards.
- Creating Repos and branches
- Installing 3rd Party Plugins
- Creating release pipelines and deploying infra.
Azure Migrate projects and customer billing optimization
- Azure Migration projects
- Recovery services vaults
- Azure Database migration services
- Azure cost calculator
- Azure price optimization
Introduction to Azure
- Cloud technology overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows Power Shell
- Overview of Azure Resource Manager
- Azure management services
Implementing and managing Azure networking
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network connectivity
- Configuring the Subnets
- Configuring Virtual Network Region Peering
- Configuring Virtual Network Global Peering
- Understanding Azure to On-Prem Connectivity
- Deploying Azure Virtual Network Gateway.
- Understanding User Defined Routes (UDR).
- Configuring Azure Virtual Network Gateway with AWS over IPSec VPN.
- Implementing Azure Service End Points.
Understanding and Configuring Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Understanding Azure Network Security Groups(NSG)
- Creating and Updating Inbound & Outbound Security Rules.
- Understanding NSG Rule Hierarchy.
- Testing Network Security Groups and leaning rule priority.
- Creating NSG Rules with Service tags.
- Understanding Application Security Groups (ASG).
- Creating NSG with Application Security Groups.
Implementing & Configuring Azure Virtual Machines
- Overview Azure virtual machines
- Deploy virtual machines in Azure portal
- Deploy virtual machines using Azure CLI
- Managing Azure Virtual machine storage
- Understanding Availability sets, Fault Domain & Update Domain.
- Creating & place virtual machine in Availability Sets.
Implement and configure Azure DNS & Azure Standard Load Balancer
- Understanding Azure DNS.
- Buying a domain name for Godaddy.com
- Creating Azure DNS Zone and configure with Godaddy.
- Creating 3 Availability Sets and place single virtual machine in each AV-Set.
- Create Azure Standard Load Balancer and create backend pool and assign all the 3 AVSets.
- Check the Load Balancing between the servers in different AV-Sets.
- Create Host Records for Server and check the name resolution.
- Create the CNAME record for the Load Balancer and check the website resolution.
Configuring Azure Application gateway
- Understanding Azure Application Gateway architecture.
- Understanding Path Based Routing in AGW.
- Creating multiple VMs and configuring application gateway.
- Configuring the SSL Off-loading on Application gateway.
- Check pathing based routing using AGW.
Configuring Auto Scaling with Virtual Machine Scale Sets(VMSS)
- Understanding Azure VMSS
- Creating a Azure VM Image for VMSS
- Deploy VMSS with the custom image.
- Performing stress testing on the VMSS.
- Check Auto Scaling of VMs under stress testing
Designing & Implementing Azure Load Balancing
- Overview on Load Balancing
- Type of Load Balancers in Azure
- Basic Vs Standard Load Balancer
- Deploying Basic Load Balancer with Availability Sets.
- Creating Backend Pools, Health probes and Load Balance rules.
- Checking the Load Balancing scenarios.
- Configuring NAT using Basic Load Balancer.
Planning and implementing Azure Storage
- Azure Storage account overview
- Understand Blob Storage
- Understand File Shares
- Data migration using Azure storage explorer
- Manage Azure Storage permissions
- Azure Static Website deployment
- Custom domains
Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL database(PaaS) vs SQL database (IaaS)
- Structured vs Unstructured data
- DTUs – Azure SQL
- RUs – Azure Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL Global Replication and Failover Groups
Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Azure Domain services
- Azure Active Directory overview
- Deploy and configure Active directory
- Create and manage users and groups
- Extending On-premise Active directory to Azure
- Configure Azure AD connect
- Role based access control (RBAC) overview
- Configure domain users and groups to access Azure portal
Configure and Manage Azure Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
- Backup and disaster recovery overview
- Backup VMware Servers to Azure
- Backup Azure VM & Azure SQL instances
- Azure replication and failover groups
- Azure disaster recovery vault configuration
- How to implement full BCDR strategy
Implementing Azure App services
- Azure Web Apps overview ( PaaS)
- Deploying and Managing Web Apps
- Azure App Service plan
- Azure Deployment slots
- App Service Security
- Server less computing concepts
- Azure Web Apps for scale and resilience
Implementing Azure-based management and automation
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation run books
- Managing Azure Automation
- Creating and Managing Azure DSC